Julie “Julz” Finley is originally from Central New York State, but is now based in Northeast, Ohio.
Other career-oriented activities she has been involved in:
- Pop Culture Writing/Reporting
- Web Design
- Social Media Marketing,
- Video/Audio Editing
- State University of New York at Fredonia
Bachelor of Arts: Visual Arts and Graphic Design
- State University of New York at Mohawk Valley Community College
Associate of Applied Arts: Graphic Design
Utica, New York
- Kent State University
For serious solicitations only, please view full
profile with education and employment history at Linkedin.
*For an actual copy of a resume, you need to request one!
- Graphic Design
- Photography (Digital and Film)
- Fine Arts
- Copy Editing
- Digital Asset Management
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Social Media & E-Mail Marketing: Hootsuite, IknSuite, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, The News Funnel, YouTube, Craigslist, & MailChimp.
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Lightroom, Audacity
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, Outlook, Expressions Suite
- Kodak: Prinergy Workflow Systems
- Apple: Garageband, Logic Express, iMovie
- LoopNet/CoStar Listing Manager, Commercial Real Estate Platform
- Buildout Commercial Real Estate Listing Suite
- Caspio Database Management Software