No reason to pretend I hired someone to write a bio, so here is what I (Julie aka “Julz” Finley) am willing to write in regards to myself.
I guess you could say I’m a “Creative Professional” with demonstrated expertise in the printing and photographic industries. My skills are in Graphic Design, Photography, Electronic Prepress, Office Administration, but those skills always end up being Customer-service focused.
I’ve done other things that have required a mixture of my skills, but I haven’t really defined. Those other outlets would be: Pop Culture Writing/Reporting (my news section in my menu covers that), Web Design, Social Media Marketing, and Video/Audio Editing.
For serious solicitations only, please view full profile with education and employment history at Linkedin.
*For an actual copy of a resume, you need to request one!
- State University of New York at Fredonia
Bachelor of Arts: Visual Arts and Graphic Design
- State University of New York at Mohawk Valley Community College
Associate of Applied Arts: Graphic Design
Utica, New York
- Kent State University
- Project Management Institute
SEO Foundations Certificate
- ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD: Indesign, Photoshop,Illustrator, Acrobat, Lightroom, Audition, Bridge
- MICROSOFT: Word, Outlook, Excel, Expressions Suite
- QUARK: XPress
- KODAK: Prinergy Workflow Systems
- LOOPNET / COSTAR: Listing Manager
- BUILDOUT: Commercial Real Estate Listing Suite
- MAC OS and Softwares: Mail, Garageband, Logic Express, Itunes, IMovie, Quicktime, Photos App
- PC Windows
- FONT MANAGEMENT: (Linotype, Fontbook, Fontbase)
- CLOUD STORAGE: Dropbox, Sharefile, Google Docs
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
- PHOTOGRAPHY (Digital And Film)
- TYPESETTING / LAYOUT
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: Fac ebook, Twitter,
Instagram, Hootsuite, Pinterest, Tumblr, Googleplus
- E-MAIL MARKETING: Mailchimp
- TYPING: 45 WPM
- DIGITAL EDITING
- COPY EDITING
- DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
- VISUAL INTERPRETATION
- CRITICAL OBSERVATION / THINKING
- DESIRE TO LEARN
- LOGICAL THINKING / PROBLEM SOLVING
- ACCEPTING OF FEEDBACK
- MEETS DEADLINES
- STRICTLY FOLLOWS INSTRUCTIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
- MINIMUM SUPERVISION REQUIRED